NuJOINT 3420 I Gasket

Introduction
The NuJOINT 3420 I* is a flexible rubber gasket that tolerates high pressure and can be used on very large hatches.

* Also named “THT.618 Joint”

Product Data
- Product type: Rubber gasket
- Waterproof and airtight
- Resistant to water pressure up to 6 bar
- Radiation-resistant
- Quick and easy installation
- Omega-shaped, adapts to the surface to be jointed

Operational Information
- Bond the gasket in the area peripheral to the area to be jointed with NuCOAT 3310 I Adhesive (75.A)

Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
-  Film-wrapped
- Storage temperature: + 5°C to + 50°C (+ 40°F to + 120°F)
- Product shelf life: Unlimited

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Waterproof
- Airtight
- Resistant to water pressure up to 6 bar
- Radiation-resistant

System Options

References 
- 1995—Primary pump access hatch seal—Kozloduy Nuclear Plant (Ukraine): Three hundred linear metres
- 1995—Door seals—Kozloduy Nuclear Plant (Ukraine): Sixty linear metres