Introduction
The NuJOINT 5310 F* Joint is designed for the fireproof caulking of interbuilding joints.
* Also named as 75.N+ MS.2000
Product Data
- Acts as a fire break for two hours (EI 120) according to the EN 1366-4 standard for a width of 10 to 100 mm, in both concrete slabs and walls
- Waterproof and air-tight
- Can be decontaminated
- Resistant to water pressure up to 3 bar depending on joint width
- All the joint's components are PMUC-certified
Operational information
- Joint to be installed manually
Other Technical Information (-Packaging, Storage)
- NuCOAT 3210 I Putty (75.N): 310 mL plastic cartridges
- NuMINE 6110 F Wool (MS.2000): Plastic cover + cardboard packaging
- NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): Plastic or metal bucket
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 25°C (40°F to 77°F)
- Product shelf life:
o NuCOAT 3210 I Putty (75.N): 1 year from the production date, renewable 2 x 6 months. Important: 24 months from the production date, the NuCOAT 3210 I Putty (75.N) cartridges must absolutely be disposed of.
o NuMINE 6110 F Wool (MS.2000): Unlimited shelf life
o NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): Two years from the production date and one week after the packaging is open
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Acts as a fire break for two hours (EI 120) according to the EN 1366-4 standard for a width of 10 to 100 mm, in both concrete slabs and walls
- Waterproof and air-tight
- Can be decontaminated
- PMUC No. ("Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale" – an accreditation by EDF for use in nuclear power stations): NuCOAT 3210 I Putty (75.N): 24015; NuMINE 6110 F Wool (MS.2000): 24006; NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): 24005
System Options
- Available finish: NuCOAT 3210 I Putty (75.N) or NuCOAT 7110 I Fabric (SILCO)
References
- 2011 – EPR Flamanville – Sill plate joint – 150 m of joints with a width of 40 mm
Operating in France and worldwide, Mecatiss designs products and systems to provide protection for yours structures and equipment.
With almost 30 years’ of experience, Mecatiss provides solutions for all customers who want to retain control of their facilities or equipment under any accident condition due to fire, flood, radiations or corrosion.
contact mail / mecatiss.com