NuSLEEVE 5420 I Sleeve

Introduction
The NuSLEEVE 5420 I * Sleeve is used to seal concrete piping such as BONNA piping.

* Also named "Manchette souple SILAR sur virole"

Product Data
- The sleeve is made up of five folds of silicone-coated fabric
- Resistant to water pressure up to 0.5 bar
- Resistant to radiation (NFT 30 903)
- Is cold-welded onto pre-existent piping

Operational Information
On site, the sleeve is installed around the tube for the cold welding
The end of the sleeve is glued to the piping with NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive and then fastened with stainless steel straps. The sleeve is then turned inside out, glued and strapped onto the collar of the concrete wall.

Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
- Protected by a polyethylene film, the sleeve is packaged in a box
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 120°F)
- Product shelf life: Unlimited

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Resistant to water pressure up to 0.5 bar
- Resistant to radiation (NFT 30 903)

System Options

References
No reference for the product to date.