Information
The NuMPF 5120 F* is a flexible system installed on cable runs to prevent the spreading of fire beyond the protection barrier.
* Also named "Ecran type 4"
Product Data
- System designed to prevent the spread of fire
- Waterproof
- Can be decontaminated
- Resistant to aggressive waters and liquids
- Resistant to accident conditions
- All the components of the NuMPF 5120 F System
Operational Information
- The NuMPF 5120 F is to be installed manually
- Length: 300 mm
- Installation on cable trays:
o Horizontal: One NuMPF 5120 F every 25 m
o Vertical: One NuMPF 5120 F every 5 m
Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
- Packaging
o NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Plastic film-wrapped roll
o NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Silicone Adhesive : 310 mL plastic cartridges
o NuMINE 6110 F (MS.2000) Vitreous Fibre: Plastic cover + cardboard packaging
o NuMINE 6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive: Plastic or metal bucket
- Storage
o Storage temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 120°F)
o For NuMINE 6110 F (MS.2000) Wool, preferably in a dry area
o Product shelf life:
NuMINE 6110 F (MS.2000) Wool and NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Unlimited shelf life
NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: One year from the production date, renewable 2 x 6 months. Important: Twenty-four months from the production date, the cartidges must absolutely be disposed of.
o NuMINE 6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive: Two years from the production date and one week after the packaging has been opened
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- System designed to prevent the spread of fire
- Waterproof
- Can be decontaminated
- Resistant to aggressive waters and liquids
- Resistant to accident conditions
- PMUC No. ("Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale"—An accreditation by Eléctricité de France (EDF) for use in nuclear power stations): NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: 24001; NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: 24008; NuMINE 6110 F (MS.2000) Wool: 24006; NuMINE 6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive: 24005
System Options
References
No reference for the product to date.
Operating in France and worldwide, Mecatiss designs products and systems to provide protection for yours structures and equipment.
With almost 30 years’ of experience, Mecatiss provides solutions for all customers who want to retain control of their facilities or equipment under any accident condition due to fire, flood, radiations or corrosion.
contact mail / mecatiss.com