NuMPF 5150 F System

Introduction  
The NuMPF  5150 F* System is used to protect cable trays, ventilation shafts and smoke shafts, ceilings, partitions, and chambers.

* Also named MTS.1

Product Data
- Composite system consisting of two layers of NuMINE  6120 F (MPF.A) Wool glued with NuMINE  6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive and covered with a watertight NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric. Sealed off with NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive
- Acts as a fire break for up to one hour (ASTME 119, NRC generic letter 8610)
- Very flexible, adapts to any profile
- Lighter than a similar rigid system
- Quick and easy set up
- It is possible to compress the system if the available space is too narrow
- Resists radiation (NFT 30 903) and accident conditions (temperatures, pressure—NFT 30 900)
- Waterproof and airtight
- Decontaminable and washable
- Reaction to fire classification and smoke index: NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: M1 & F0

Operational Information
- Manual setup
- Area density: 22 kg/m²
- Thickness: Approx.50 mm

Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
- The NuMPF 5150 F is a five component kit, packaged as follows:
- NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Plastic-wrapped roll
- NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A): 310 mL plastic cartridges
- NuMINE 6120 F(MPF.A) Wool: Plastic cover and cardboard packaging
- NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): Plastic or metal buckets

- Storage temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 120°F) for all components of the system
- For NuMINE 6120 F (MPF.A) Wool, preferably in a dry area

- Product shelf life:
- NuMINE 6120 F (MPF.A) Wool and NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Unlimited shelf life
- NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: One year from the production date, renewable 2 x 6 months. Important: 24 months from the production date, the cartridges must absolutely be disposed of.
- NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): Two years from the production date and one week after the packaging has been opened

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Acts as a fire break for up to one hour (ASTME 119, NRC generic letter 8610)
- Waterproof and airtight
- Decontaminable and washable
- PMUC No. ("Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale"—An accreditation by Eléctricité de France(EDF) for use in nuclear power stations): NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: 24001; NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: 24008 ; NuMINE 6210 F Wool: 24005

System Options
- NuTRAY 4110 F Fan Tray (Tray 335.S) to accelerate power cable heat evacuation Access hatch for maintenance and/or quick and simple control of cables and ducts

References 
Protection of cable trays and ventilation ducts:
- 1997–1998: Cook Nuclear Power Plant (US): 94 m²
- 1996–1999: Crystal River Nuclear Power Plant (US): 95 m²
- 1996–2000: Oyster Creek (US): 36 m²