Introduction
The NuMPF 5190 F* System has been designed to meet all the requirements for fire resistance on cable trays, in particular that of the EPR, and adapts to all profiles.
* Also named "MPF.120"
Product Data
- Composite system consisting of two layers of NuMINE 6140 F (MS.120) Vitreous Fibre glued with NuMINE 6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive and covered with a watertight NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric sealed off with NuCOAT 3310 I (75A) Adhesive
- Acts as a fire break for up to 2 hours depending on configuration and qualification criteria (P120)
- Very flexible, adapts to any profile
- Lighter than a similar rigid system
- Easy and quick to set up
- It is possible to compress the system if the available space is too narrow
- Waterproof and airtight
- Decontaminable and washable
- Resists radiation (NFT 30 903) and accident conditions (temperatures, pressure—NFT 30 900)
- Resists to earthquakes
- Reaction to fire classification and smoke index: NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: M1 & F0
Operational Information
- Manual installation
- Area density: 22.5 kg/m²
- Thickness: Approx. 80 mm
Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
- The NuMPF 5190 F is a five component kit, packaged as follows:
- NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Plastic-wrapped roll
- NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A): 310 mL plastic cartridges
- NuMINE 6140 F (MS.120) Wool: Plastic cover and cardboard packaging
- NuMINE 6210 F Adhesive (F.Active Adhesive): Plastic or metal buckets
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 120°F) for all system components For NuMINE 6140 F Wool, preferably in a dry area
- Product shelf life:
NuMINE 6140 F (MS.120) Wool and NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: Unlimited shelf life
NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: One year after production date, renewable 2 x 6 months. Important: 24 months from the production date, the cartridges must absolutely be disposed of.
o NuMINE 6210 FÂ (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive: Two years from the production date and one week after the packaging has been opened
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Acts as a fire break for up to two hours depending on configuration and qualification criteria (P120)
- Waterproof and airtight
- Decontaminable and washable
- Resists earthquakes
- Reaction to fire classification and smoke index: NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric : M1 & F0
- PMUC No. ("Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale"—An accreditation by Electricité de France (EDF) for use in nuclear power stations): NuCOAT 7110 I (SILCO) Fabric: 24001; NuCOAT 3310 I (75.A) Adhesive: 24008 ; NuMINE 6140 F (MS.120) Wool: 24006 ; NuMINE 6210 F (F.Active Adhesive) Adhesive: 24005
System Options
- NuTRAY 4110 F Fan Tray to enhance power cable heat evacuation
- Access hatch for maintenance and/or quick and simple control of cables and ducts
References
- 2011—EPR Flamanville—Operating building—Protection of the metal ceiling structure 25 m²
Operating in France and worldwide, Mecatiss designs products and systems to provide protection for yours structures and equipment.
With almost 30 years’ of experience, Mecatiss provides solutions for all customers who want to retain control of their facilities or equipment under any accident condition due to fire, flood, radiations or corrosion.
contact mail / mecatiss.com