Information
NuSLEEVE 5410 I* is used to seal any pipe junction already in place, whether in a slab or a wall.
* Also named "SILCO"
Product Data
- The sleeve is made of two folds of NuCOAT 7110 I Fabric (SILCO), glued with NuCOAT 3310 I Adhesive (75.A)
- System enabling a tri-axial movement of the pipe without compromising the quality of the seal
- Pressure resistant up to 0.4 bar
- To be installed on already existing piping, manufactured at the factory and then cold-welded directly onto the site
- Washable and decontaminable
- Resistant to aggressive waters and liquids
- Resists radiation (NFT 30 903) and accident conditions (Temperatures, pressure—NFT 30 900)
Operational Information
- The sleeve is installed around the tube to be protected and then cold-welded with the NuCOAT 3310 I Adhesive (75.A). The system is fastened by clamp bands.
Other Technical Information (Packaging, Storage)
- Film-wrapped and placed in a box
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 50°C (40°F to 120°F)
- Product shelf life: Unlimited
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Can be decontaminated
- Pressure resistant up to 0.4 bar
- Resistant to aggressive waters and liquids
- Resists radiation (NFT 30 903) and accident conditions (Temperatures, pressure—NFT 30 900)
- PMUC No. ("Produits et Matériaux Utilisables en Centrale"—An accreditation by Eléctricité de France (EDF) for use in nuclear power stations): NuCOAT 7110 I Fabric (SILCO): 24001; NuCOAT 3310 I Adhesive (75.A)
System Options
References
- 2006—CNPE Flamanville (France): One sleeve
Operating in France and worldwide, Mecatiss designs products and systems to provide protection for yours structures and equipment.
With almost 30 years’ of experience, Mecatiss provides solutions for all customers who want to retain control of their facilities or equipment under any accident condition due to fire, flood, radiations or corrosion.
contact mail / mecatiss.com